I asked Jaci to tell us a little bit about her and her lovely shops, and here's what she said:
"I love finding and collecting vintage items, especially from the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's! ByTheWay carries vintage accessories - shoes, belts, hats, gloves, and jewelry. I have used my sewing expertise to upcycle garments to create new items. These are definitely one of a kind finds! ByTheWayside has wonderfully kitsch items, patterns, dishes and books. ByTheBy, my third shop, is my creative outlet for children’s dresses and my knitting and crocheting. I have been a sew-er and crafter for as long as I can remember and just love the community on Etsy!"
HOW TO ENTER:
Please make individual comments for each entry and be sure to leave your name and email address, Etsy shop name, or Facebook page info also with each entry, so we can contact you if you win.
1. Visit any of Jaci's 3 Etsy shops, and post the link to your favorite item, and tell me why you love it!!
2. Follow this blog via google friend, and let us know in a comment.
3. Blog about this giveaway or post it to your facebook, and leave us a link here to your post or status.
4. "Like" Jaci's shops on Facebook and leave a comment there that you entered the giveaway. Also leave a comment here that you did this.
5. Follow Jaci on Twitter and Tweet the following: "Awesome #giveaway for $25 gift certificate that can be used at 3 handmade & vintage Etsy shops @ByTheWay2 http://bit.ly/IZsvb ends 3/3 " . Leave us the link to your tweet in a comment here.
Giveaway starts 2/24 and ends 3/3 at midnight PST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org.
We'll be back on Friday 3/4 to announce the winner.